Changing lives one at a time !!!
Speak Into The Light (Boss Up Cohort)
Speak Into The Light Young Entrepreneurs Program "Boss UP" - is a nonprofit initiative designed to support young adult entrepreneurs in their startup journey.
The program aims to provide a platform for aspiring entrepreneurs aged 18-28, to develop their business ideas, learn practical skills, and gain access to resources that will help them grow their ventures. Through a 3-month intensive training, the program will provide participants with the skills, knowledge and tools to successfully launch and manage their businesses.
Some of the key features of the Boss Up Program include:
1. Mentorship - participants will have access to experienced business mentors who will provide guidance and support throughout the program.
2. Training workshops - participants will attend a series of workshops that will cover topics such as business planning, marketing, finance management, customer service, and other key areas. These workshops will be done on our virtual platform www.speakintothelight.com.
3. Networking - participants will have opportunities to network with other young entrepreneurs, investors and experts in various fields.
4. Funding - the program will seek funding to selected participants to help them grow their businesses.
5. Resources - participants will have access to facilities such as co-working spaces, legal and accounting services, marketing materials, Speak Into Light Inventory and other resources.
Speak Into The Light Inventory
Through the Young Entrepreneurs Program, Speak Into The Light aims to empower young adults to become successful entrepreneurs, create jobs, and contribute to the growth of the economy.
Speak Into The Light
We Moved : 12200 Fairhill RD. Cleveland, Ohio 44120 , United States
Copyright © 2018 Speak Into The Light - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy